WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~HOLLYWOOD
Replies: 20 Views: 3790

zipil 19.07.08 - 06:51pm
hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifFOR ALL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AND CELEBRITY GOSSIP FROM HOLLYWOODhDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif *

zipil 7.09.08 - 07:10am
reading.GIFTOMMY LEE JONES SUES STUDIO
Actor Tommy Lee Jones is suing the makers of No Country For Old Men for more than 10 million dollars.
The lawsuit against Paramount Pictures claims thats Jones was promised ''significant box.office bonuses'' and other compensation depending on the success of the film, which went on to make more than 160 million dollars.
The movie scooped four Academy awards, including best picture. *

grndhog 7.09.08 - 01:16pm
I can't believe a man of Tommy's age and experience expects a film company to hand over 10 million dollars on a verbal agreement. Where's the witnesses or the signed contract? *

zipil 24.09.08 - 08:42pm
LOHAN 'COMES OUT' ON RADIO SHOW
XfbHlEMFxnQ1QZ24K7B1.jpgActress Lindsay Lohan has confirmed she is dating DJ Samantha Ronson on a US radio show Loveline.
''You and Samantha have been going out for how long now?'' DJ Ted Stryker asked. ''Like two years, one year, five months, two months?''
The actress just laughed and replied it had been for a very long time.''
Lohan's publicist had previously denied this, but has now confirmed they are an item. *

grndhog 26.09.08 - 10:17pm
I asked my cute young bis*xual bud if she thought it was real or just a publicity stunt. I cant remember wot she said. *

zipil 4.10.08 - 10:22pm
reading.GIFOJ GUILTY!
American football star and actor Oj Simpson has been found guilty of kidnap and armed robbery.
Simpson was found guilty no 12 charges in Las Vegas trial which started 13 years to the day after he was cleared of a double murder in America's ''trial of the century''.
He had kidnapped two sports memorabilla dealers and held them at gunpoint.
He will be sentenced on the 5th December. *

grndhog 8.10.08 - 07:47am
Where were all the crowds outside the court ready to start a riot if their great American sports hero wasnt found not guilty this time I wonder? *

zipil 12.10.08 - 07:50pm
reading.GIFTWINS FOR ELVIS'S DAUGHTER
iBjMCNCZQ4RdT6tMW1LP.jpg
Singer Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twin girls by C-section.
The ''babies and mum are happy and healthy and resting at home,'' said a statement.
Lisa Marie 40, the daughter of Elvis Presley is married to music producer Michael Lockwood. *

shaylie 13.10.08 - 11:25am
KIEFER SUTHERLAND came to the rescue of Gwen Stefani's toddler Kingston this week, when he spotted a rattlesnake lurking near the little boy. Action man Kiefer saved the day by sna*ching the snake up with a stick and throwing it into the bushes. *

shaylie 13.10.08 - 11:35am
ALEC BALDWIN has revealed in his new book that he contemplated suicide after leaving the now-famous voicemail on then 11-year old daughter Ireland's phone. In the message, he called the little girl a 'thoughtless little pig' for not returning his calls. In his new book, Alec, 50, claims that family and friends talked him out of it and overcome his guilt and depression about the incident. 'A Promise to Ourselves' hits the shelves in time for Christmas. (yay, not) *

shaylie 13.10.08 - 11:41am
SHIA LA BOEF, star of Indiana Jones, has revealed that he hasn't spent much of his movie fortune. He says that so far, he's only splashed out on season tickets for his favourite baseball team, Dodgers. Referring to his second purchase, he said ' it is amazing. I am dependent on it now.' The purchase? A heated toilet seat. *

zoltar66 13.10.08 - 05:04pm
There's some large families out there who have no idea what a cold toilet seat is. *

zipil 22.10.08 - 11:12pm
reading.GIF50 CENT SETTLES ACCESS ROW
Rapper 50 Cent as reached a settlement with his ex-girlfriend over visitation of their 11 year old son.
The star, real name Curtis Jackson, will get one weekend a month in the summer of half of each winter and spring breaks.
Both sides said they were satisfied with the deal, which was reached in a New York state family court. *

zipil 25.10.08 - 10:42am
reading.GIFACTRESS'S RELATIVES FOUND SHOT
The mother and brother of Oscar winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson have been found shot dead, and her 7 year old nephew is missing.
The boy, Julian King, was said to have been in the company of an armed and dangerous man, who is now in police custody.
William Balfour, estranged husband of Hudson's sister Julia was said not to be co-operating with police.
4q18N9bGF3ZMORAS8QBB.jpg
Jennifer Hudson *

zipil 26.10.08 - 05:20pm
reading.GIFSIMON'S SUPPORT FOR JENNIFER
Simon Cowell has offered his support to Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson after the deaths of her mother and brother.
Simon, who was a fan of Jennifer when she was a contestant on American Idol in 2004 said ''My thoughts go out to Jennifer and all her family. This is absolutely horrible.''
Jennifer's nephew Julian King is still missing. *

zipil 24.11.08 - 05:32am
reading.GIFJACKSON SETTLES OUT OF COURT
Michael Jackson has reached an out of court settlement over a multi million pound action.
A spokesperson for the pop superstar confirmed that a settlement had been agreed, and that Jackson would not be flying to the UK.
His spokeswoman said the deal had been reached just as Jackson was about to set off for London.
Jackson was to appear at London's High Court to answer a 4.7 million claim by Sheikh Abdull bin Hamed Al Khalifa over an alleged failed music venture. *

zipil 7.12.08 - 04:18am
reading.GIFOJ JAILED FOR 33 YEARS
WU19oSBu1N9cwBFCFXCB.jpg
OJ Simpson has been jailed for up to 33 years after being found guilty for armed robbery, conspiracy to kidnap and assault with a deadly weapon.
The former actor, who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering wife Nicole, was sent down with accomplice Clarence Stewart.
The charges related to the robbery of two sports memorabilla dealers, who held items linked to Simpson's previous career as an American footballer. *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:20pm
IS RIHANNA ENGAGED?
Rihanna has sparked speculation she is engaged to singer Chris Brown after being snapped wearing a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Disturbia singer showed off the ring, as she performed at Elton John's New Year's Eve party.
Friends of the couple, who performed a duet at the event, said that Brown did propose to the star over the New Year. *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:21pm
TRAVOLTA STRUGGLE TO SAVE SON
John Travolta has spoken of his struggle to save his teenage son Jett, whose post mortem is planned for today.
The Hollywood actor said ''I did everything I could to keep him alive. I tried the kiss of life for 20 minutes.
The stars 16 year old son had the rare Kawasaki disease, which can cause inflammation in vital organs and a series of ''death like seizures'' despite medication to control the problem. *

zipil 1.02.09 - 09:17pm
LEDGER LAWSUIT SETTLED
A lawsuit involving Heath Ledger's 7million pound life insurance policy has been settled.
Lawyers for Ledger sued ReliaStar Life Insurance, claiming they were refusing to pay the actor's death benefits. They said Reliastar wanted to investigate whether Ledger's death was a suicide.
But a coroner ruled he died of an accidental prescription drugs overdose. Ledger's daughter, Matilda Rose, is the policy's beneficiary. *

grndhog 24.02.09 - 03:23pm
I dont blame them. It did sound kinda suspicious. I thought they just said accidental to spare the family. I think in this country it would be an open verdict. *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search