WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FEATmagazine - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~CELEB BIG BROTHER
Replies: 44 Views: 4491

zipil 12.10.08 - 10:18pm
xI179a28NQQYAT1P2SeW.jpghDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif1bD4nL22zw14ImBpUrLi.gifFor All The News And Gossip. . . Feel Free To Add Your Own News And Comments hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif *

zipil 27.12.08 - 10:10pm
CBB LATEST NEWS
ULRIKA'S COMEBACK
YPnUX8uC5QXXhkH8Yea1.jpg
Ulrika Jonsson is to make her TV comeback in Celeb Big Brother, according to reports.
The former weathergirl joins the show six months after having her fourth baby. According to tabloid papers she will be joined by La Toya Jackson.
Earlier in the week it was reported that Michael Barrymore would be appearing on BBLB as a guest reporter. *

flutta8y 28.12.08 - 10:32am
Oooh the countdown begins here then does it? Can't wait i love celeb big bro. *

zipil 31.12.08 - 04:32pm
CBB LATEST NEWS
RACE ROW
Housemates for the new series have been lectured on the 2007 race row, so it's not repeated.
Producers have sent stars DVD's and spoken to them about the incident, which led to 50,000 complaints.
''We explained the things that happened and made the rules clear to them, what sort of language won't be tolerated and unacceptable behaviour.'' said exec producer Sharon Powers. *

grndhog 2.01.09 - 06:43pm
Ulrikas already got peoples backs up by gettin more appearance money than anyone else. 175K is what the papers are saying and not very famous page 3 girl Lucy Pinder is on 150K. Six times more than some equally not very famous celebs. *

zipil 2.01.09 - 09:24pm
LIVE SHOW
THE CELEBS!
La Toya - 52
HaDDX5AbFi03t6mPgnTU.jpg
recording artist and writer.
Lucy - 23
6CpCC6AbtBR1SucVRBZg.jpg
glamour model.
Michelle - 28
OxD6ZT8aaNW0K8OoA3b1.jpg
singer
Mutya - 23
QBZL3icoWIajBUZRjIVR.jpg
singer.
Tina - 46
vHGdZoK7POI1gaGjEOCL.jpg
actress.
Ben - 27
JPSxCBzCK9OCAZIY8xI7.jpg
singer.
Coolio - 45
2XTGWk7Lv6AO19wV68aR.jpg
rapper and actor
Tommy - 44
cAa7M1sGPEOwlvDVVmIg.jpg
politician.
Verne - 40
b7QT9XHlnMJFixRV0ZbF.jpg
actor. *

zipil 2.01.09 - 11:02pm
Ulrika - 41
fM5GAVYKrZ6J95EYU8tN.jpg
broadcaster and writer
Terry - 48
RVe4x2KGTR4G5wTVmIyR.jpg
broadcaster

CBB LATEST NEWS
Six women, five men and their ego, have just entered the house and now will have to share the space.
The beds are bigger in the second bedroom, and there are stars on the carpet. . . . Because they're stars!
The bath tub is bigger, otherwise the biggest change from the summer is that the outside pool has been removed and the jail has been made bigger. *

zaney17 2.01.09 - 11:35pm
omg.GIFhow funny was it wen that litl dude had to drag his HAND luggage pmpl! More of that pls big bruv! *

zipil 3.01.09 - 04:38am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 1-The first hour of Celebrity Big Brother brought the first twist, with motormouth Terry Christian appointed as the first head of house.
EmTeGukTIc86xl3DTTW2.jpg
Terry earned the right by showing his generous side, being the last housemate to claim a bed after his fellow celebs had all bagged their sleeping quarters.
As a result he will now be sleeping alone in a special luxury bedroom and have his every whim catered for.
Terry expressed his delight for his fellow housemates after it was revealed he would be sleeping alone in the luxury bedroom.
''It'll be a relief to everyone because of my flatulence!'' he declared, before apologising to his partner and kids.
As a result of his appointment, Terry will be the only one allowed to vote in nominations for evictions next week, earning him instant immunity. *

zipil 3.01.09 - 10:54am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 1 - After just the first hour inside the house, the housemates have already started to form bonds.
Some of the girls have discovered their shared love of hair straighteners. The footie fans have shared some initial terrace talk.
And the smokers have joined each other for their first in the Big Brother ashtray.
The most unlikely bonding of all however, was Tina and LaToya over a nice cup of herbal tea.
''Mmm this smells so good, smell it,'' said LaToya, offering her cup to Tina.
BO46jNDVdRkLx24qU8zr.jpg
That smells lovely,'' cooed Tina.
''It's raspberry and strawberry,'' explained LaToya.
Then the girls had a little chat in the kitchen about settling in and what it's going to be like to be a housemate. *

m00npig 3.01.09 - 01:36pm
Golly gosh they know how live it up in the Big Brother house. I'm watching it right now on E4, and Big Brother is showing them where all the fire exits are and what the fire alarm sounds like. Still it stopped that Terry Christian going on about compulsery purchasing and how the English don't own their land! How dull! Also that little man has a motorised bike, how lazy. Just because he has small legs he has to have a pair of wheels! Rant over, bye for now. *

grndhog 3.01.09 - 09:50pm
Holy . Terry was too lazy to put his case on the bed and now he's king. Still its more logical than, Cos my mum did it lol. *

grndhog 3.01.09 - 09:58pm
OMG. Doesnt Tina look like Jo Frost from the last Celeb BB? Spooky. With their love of tea, her and Latoyah could become the next Johnny and Monkey lmao. *

zaney17 3.01.09 - 10:58pm
Wow, cooli0 just rapped to ben adams, ow cool. . Io wa dat lol *

zipil 4.01.09 - 10:30am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 2 - Head of house Terry is set to make his first decision after the first task was assigned by Big Brother.
The celebs have to choose an order for their names to appear in final credits, with them ranked as the main star, plus co-stars and guest stars.
But in a twist Terry has been told to examine the housemates's actions and decide who has the biggest ego, placing them up for eviction.
The housemate's appeared bashful in their approach to the first task assigned to them.
The celebs were told to put themselves in order for a special credit reel on Sunday, in order to test their egos.
But with nobody coming forward for the star billing, Tommy suggested that they take the listing according to the alphabetical order of their names.
Peace and harmony currently reign in the house during there early stages, with the celebs pondering how long it will last.
''Is this the calm before the storm do you think?'' ventured Tommy. ''We're all friendly with one an *

slough30 4.01.09 - 06:49pm
Hi every one welcome to the big brother house lol... Id just like to say i think there all getting on well at the moment its gud to see coolio agen havent seen him since my teens lol wen he did gangsters paradice and gud to see little von bless. Its still early days wat will happen only they can decide lol *

zipil 4.01.09 - 08:26pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 3 - Ms Jackson reveals her thoughts on the house...
It's clear that LaToya is one of the quieter housemates, but Big Brother is quite persuasive and when she was summoned to the Diary Room, she began to open up.
Of course, it all started quite innocently with Big Brother asking if LaToya found anyone ''interesting''...
''They're all very interesting and unique in their own way of course,''answered LaToya diplomatically.
''I find Tina to be interesting. Very interesting. I have alot in common with things we've gone through in life.''
''Tommy is very interesting in his political way,''she added. So, Big Brother decided to dig a bit deeper....
''Have you got any inkling on who might get annoyed with other people?''asked BB.
''Everything in here is strictly confidential right?'' replied LaToya quietly, before spilling the beans.
''Yes, I think Ulrika will not bite her tongue within time. And probably Tina when it's appropriate as well. But I'm only *

flutta8y 4.01.09 - 09:21pm
rofl.GIF tina nd latoya said in the astray. Tina me ya latoya jackson. *

flutta8y 4.01.09 - 09:56pm
o ow sweet dos that vern luk in the diary room chair. He sooo little *

zipil 5.01.09 - 09:23pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 4 - Many things divide the housemates, politics, religion, humour and the battle of the s*xes.
What started out as a dig at Coolio's cooking skills soon revealed Ulrika and Tina's true colours.
''Everybody was so excited at the sight of all that food, that nobody thought we'd have to make it last,'' commented Ulrika over Coolio using too much food.
''My opinion is we don't need to have two lots of protein a day, we need one meal a day,'' added Tina
Ulrika agreed with her, adding ''It would have been nice if Coolio had said if anyone minded him marinating the chicken.''
''It's not his kitchen. Without sounding like a w*****, its everyones kitchen!'' spat Tina.
''Anyway, don't get even f***ing start me.'' Tina warned, but it was too late.
''I hate to say this but when a man makes a cup of tea and he throws the teabag away, half the tea drips down the side of the bin. When a woman does it, she opens the bin and makes sure it goes in.'' *

zipil 5.01.09 - 09:58pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 4 - Being left to their own devices means the housemates will face many hours of boredom. So what better way to kill time than with a game of charades?
Michelle and Tommy put their heads together to think of a film to act out.
''Have you seen The Notebook?''asked Michelle. ''Its the best movie ever. It's the kind of film that you're like, oh, I'm gonna need to hug someone.''
You could clearly see Tommy glaze over, but Michelle was on a roll. ''I cried for about 10 minutes in the bathroom, it was like I'd just realised the meaning of life, it was really weird,''
She added as Tommy got up to leave.''It's the kind of movie that you need to see with someone, or you'd end up topping yourself.''
Nice! *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:03pm
pmpl2.GIF I just had to write in here how funny i thought it was tonight! When they were doin their performances! Coolio got the chance to perform in front of ppl again, Mutya i bet she neva thought she'd av to sing another sugababe song gain but she was gud. Michelle got her s*xy pvc catsuit out again, but the funniest thing was La Toya singing a Michael Jackson song. I am convinced they r the same person! Lol *

zipil 6.01.09 - 09:19pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 5 - Early this morning, Michelle was in bits in the Diary Room.
''Coolio's really p****ed me off''
''I've seen the show loads of times and I know how things can be seen in the outside world'' she sobbed as she explained how Coolio implied there was something between her and Ben.
''Just because he's not getting the ing attention erm the girls, he's acting like a pr**k''
''He's really making a massive deal out of nothing, I'd rather not be in here.''
A sorry Coolio later apologised, and came to the Diary Room to admit he may have been disrespectful. *

zipil 6.01.09 - 09:22pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 5 - Housemates will do anything to pass the time. Tonight the outrageous bets came out.
.om5810U0jDAjjM45WHuz.jpg ''Three grand to eat all that,'' Ben challenged Michelle, as they sat with Lucy and Tommy.
The bet went too and fro between the pair until Coolio and Terry joined them.
''We're challenging Ben'' Michelle told them.''Three hundred quid to eat the entire basket of fruit.''
''No, 3 grand if you can eat the whole basket in 15 minutes'' corrected Ben.
Coolio looked unsure, but Michelle upped the ante ''We'll all say 3 hundred quid if you do it.'' ''OK I.ll do that'' said Tommy, joining in the bet.
''Count me in,'' confirmed Michelle.
But Coolio offered the bet back to Ben, who looked doubtful. ''He won't even get past 3 bananas.''
''So who's going to eat this basket?'' asked Michelle hopefully, before Ben jumped up from the table and tried to tech Coolio to juggle
[IMG] *

zipil 6.01.09 - 09:24pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 5 - For todays task, the housemates were paired off and had to imitate each other.
After an hour of mickey taking thinly disguised as impersonations, BB told housemates they had passed the task.
It was good news for Terry who, as Head of House, hadn't had to join in, but collected the reward on their behalf, in the shape of a Thai curry, enjoyed in the Diary Room, on his own.
In the Diary Room, Terry was presented with a huge spread, a couple of beers and a traditional Thai outfit.
He looked pleased, until he found out that the reward was only for him.
''I'm not that hungary,''said Terry. ''Could I not share?'' BB said no, so Terry began to justify his reward to himself. ''If they'd had a different leader other than me they'd have been at each others throats.''
U8PLzumKKEML70vJRKNz.jpg *

zipil 8.01.09 - 02:46am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 6 - After the nominations revelation, Terry had alot of explaining to do.
Ulrika looked really cross, Lucy didn't seem fazed at all and Ben looked like he might punch Terry for hearing he had the least integrity.
'' I said I'll pick the 3 young 'uns, I thought there was no chance of you going out.'' blustered Terry to Ben.
Spotting that Ulrika looked a bit upset, Terry continued '' In all fairness, there's nothing against you. I felt bad, but you know what? It's a game.''
But Ulrika clearly did not see the funny side. *

zipil 8.01.09 - 02:49am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 6 - This weeks shopping vast sees the housemates replicate the lifestyles of the rich and shameless.
They will parti te in five seperate challenges, each focusing on a different aspect of fame and fortune.
If they bu*ngle more than two challenges, housemates will fail. Tonight Ulrika and Verne will perform their cover of the Diana Ross/Lionel Richie duet Endless Love.
Tomorrow Ben and Michelle must become a fake celeb couple.
LaToya and Tommy will perform an ice skating routine as part of a mini celeb reality show.
Coolio, Lucy and Tina will experience life on the other side of the lens as they become paparazzi snappers, staking out the garden and photographing surprise appearances from unexpected visitors. *

slough30 9.01.09 - 05:52pm
Did any one watch the big brother dead set it was awsome *

grndhog 9.01.09 - 10:27pm
Yeah. I could swear the zombies at the gate were chanting, 'get Grace out' *

grndhog 9.01.09 - 10:36pm
What a boring anti-climax the live nomination show was. Why couldnt they have 3 housemates up on Friday? They went for the safe option. The boring ex boy band member who was gonna be safe on Friday anyway cos for some unknown reason he's popular with some viewers. I thought the 3 seats in the dark room were ejector seats but that would be exciting and we cant have that. *

zipil 10.01.09 - 06:51pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 7 - After a hard day's singing, ice-skating and babysitting, the housemates finally learned their post task fate.
They had to pass 3 or more sections of the task to receive a luxury shopping budget.
Chesney Hawkes cult members Terry and Mutya failed to worship their Chest-knee god 5 times.
Tommy and LaToya failed their had dance as ''Tommy didn't perform to BB standards.
Ben and Michelle or Benchelle the celeb couple did look after 10 babies to BB's satisfaction so they passed.
Ulrika and Verne's Endless Love video received over 81000 hits the CBB website, so they passed too.
The trio of paps successfully staked out the garden for 24 hrs but failed to spot Michael Barrymore coming up over the wall yesterday evening.
They housemates then learned that 3 fails equals a basic shopping budget. So next week its a paltry 1 pound a head per day. *

zipil 10.01.09 - 06:54pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 8 - The housemates awoke today to find a cold wind had blown through the house and nicked all their food.
Or rather BB had replaced their existing food with basic rations.
''Every drawer and cupboard is stripped bare!'' announced Ulrika, realising she couldn't even make a cup of tea. ''Just think of it as another detox day''
Coolio - he's a real ladies man. To him he's a hit with the ladies. But for the ladies he's the man they love - to hate.
''He probably thought when he came here us girls would go wow he's so hard, and we just went . . . . '' shrugged Ulrika about the big man.
''He always talks about girls, and yet he's so far removed from being an attractive person.'' said Lucy.
He honestly thinks he's the dog . . . Do you think he jools in the mirror and see's Jay-Z?''said Lucy. *

zipil 10.01.09 - 07:52pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 8 - Lucy became the first celeb to leave the BB house on Friday.
nCJ12uEKQh2V3xYFiUyx.jpg
The glamour model departed after being nominated alongside Ulrika by head of house Terry.
While Ulrika burst into tears when the eviction was being announced, Lucy said she was delighted to be going.
Speaking to Davina, Lucy confirmed she was happy to go and wasn't surprised to be nominated by Terry during the tasks.
''In a house of singers and actors. Who's the least talented? The topless model!''
Lucy admitted her fellow nominee had impressed her the most.
''Ulrika was the biggest surprise for me, she was lovely. She was really warm and motherly.''
She said of going out ahead of Ulrika ''I'm probably quite boring, because i'm quite normal and don't like the sound of my own voice too much.'' *

twonky 11.01.09 - 02:58am
I wana know why its called celeb big brother ? Wheres the in celebs i know ulrika johnson n thats it ffs *

zipil 11.01.09 - 12:24pm
Pmpl twonky! Ya mean ya don't no ANY of the others? *

jakimc 12.01.09 - 10:46am
cant believe i keep missin the prog hubbys got a new blu-ray player so its been films every nite doh.GIF gd job i got this group 2 keep me upd8d :) x *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:04am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 9 - Coolio's curious about LaToya, but the thing most on his mind is what she's like when she's angry.
While Ulrika prepared dinner, Coolio wondered around the kitchen talking to anyone in ear shot.
''LaToya's invisible this morning, we never see her in the morning until she's . . . Beautiful'' replied Ulrika, getting busy with her wooden spoon.
Ulrika thought LaToya was a dead ringer for Bambi ''She's got these doe eyes and this pretty face and this little tiny voice.
Coolio replied ''I'd like to see her angry. I wonder what that would be like?''
''Maybe she keeps things,keeps things, and then fires up? Or maybe she never gets angry?'' said Ulrika. *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:08am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 10 - As Verne, LaToya and Coolio enjoyed their roast in the task room, the other housemates thought they might have been in for an easy time.
Mutya returned from the Diary room to announce ''All non American housemates will play a part in a quiz.
But that wasn't all. Each time a wrong answer was given by an American a Brit would get an electric shock.
Oh, and the Brit's had to year lycra suits.
For the next 5 minutes it was like watching a sausage stuffing competition as they all tried to squeeze into their less than forgiving Lycra suits.
Then the competition began. 3 easy ones to start off with. They failed to answer it correctly, as Mutya waited for in inevitable.
It was all a bit too much for Ulrika with all the shocks and everything, and she needed to lie down. *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:10am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 11 - Some people are really chirpy and cheery when they get up in the morning. Michelle however is not.
''I'm having a bad day'' She told anyone who was listening. And that happened to be Coolio.''Is it that time for you?'' he asked with all the diplomacy he could muster''
''Er, yeah, but I'm really like. . . '' Michelle started before trailing off.
''So basically what your telling me is don't with you today?''
''I'm just missing people.'' re replied with her head in her hands. ''I wanna stick it out, 'cause I don't want to give up. I'm just having a bad day, thats all. I'm sure I'll be fine.''
''Let me know if there's anything I can do to cheer you up,'' said Verne with a smile. *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:12am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 11 - Last weeks eviction was a pretty straightforward event. This week housemates will have to nominate the people they want to see the back of.
And the thought of that has got Tina and Mutya spooked. '' It's amazing what people can do to you when they start acting properly.'' said Mutya.
''Yeah I know what you mean. My opinions change from day to day about alot of things.'' Tina replied. *

zipil 13.01.09 - 02:13am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 11 - One of the first things celebs need to learn about staying a celeb is not to alienate your public.
Yet a conversation going on in the living room area suggested that Coolio and Ulrika weren't saying attention.
''When I go out signing autographs. i keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket. When you're shaking so many hands, they're all sweaty and .'' he said proudly.
''Some people are, eugh, horrible'' added Ulrika, before realising what she'd said and abruptly shutting up.
But Coolio was on a roll ''Once there was this heavy set fat chick and she asked to kiss me on the cheek and she grabbed me and started s*cking on my neck.'' Coolio laughed as he relived the moment.
''And then did you wake up?'' asked Ulrika. Boom boom! *

zipil 14.01.09 - 07:23am
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 12 - After a slow start, the action really hotted up after Coolio's ribbing of Michelle - and its fallout.
If Michelle wasn't crying, she was complaining about Coolio to anyone who'd listen.
Meanwhile, he's been more than happy to keep reiterating his opinion that there's something going on between her and Ben. And all the housemates have been talking about it.
After chatting to BB in the Diary Room, Michelle headed off to bed on her own, looking pretty glum.
Coolio, meanwhile, stomped around the the house getting progressively louder. By the look on some housemates' faces, it's possible that they wished it was the other yay around.
Just before 11pm, Terry and Coolio were sitting in the astray with LaToya talking to them from across the garden.
''If it wasn't true, she wouldn't be getting upset.'' reckoned Coolio.
''I think out of everyone in here she's vulnerable'' Terry said. ''I don't care'' shrugged Coolio. ''Are causing trouble again?'' asked *

zipil 15.01.09 - 08:59pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 14 - The housemates had been eagerly awaiting the results of their shopping task since earlier this evening.
But it may not have been the news they wanted to here.
BB expressly told them that they weren allowed more than two fails and as they sat waiting on the sofas, BB announced the results starting with the successful group challenge.
However two fails came next with Michelle and Verne Bear challenge and Coolio and Tommy's Carwash challenge. BB then announced that Ben, Ulrika, LaToya and Mutya had passed.
That just left Terry and Tina sweating it out to hear if beat Ulrika and Verne '' endless love '' on website hits. They only received 36, 609.
Good try but not good enough! Aw basic rations. *

zipil 16.01.09 - 06:15pm
NEWS FROM THE HOUSE
Day 14 - BB likes to keep housemates happy, especially on potential evictee's, like Michelle.
So BB summoned her to the Diary Room to ask how she was feeling.
''Excited and really, really happy that we got our messages last night,'' replied Michelle, before BB asked her how she felt about impending eviction.
''If tonight is the end, I.ve had such a laugh, I've cried alot, laughed alot, made a fool of myself and looked like a complete and utter tw*t! I'm looking forward to tonight and if I go, it's alright and if I don't go, brilliant, I'm not bothered either way.'' *

grndhog 24.02.09 - 03:42pm
Another nail in the coffin that is Big Brother. Once again a boring housemate is chosen over those who entertain us. If Big Brother 10 doesnt sort it out, I think they should just end it. Shame though. *

* FEATmagazine Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search